1. What information do we collect?
The website collects information from you when you place order for artwork displayed on the sit, subscribe to a newsletter, discount codes. When you make an order on my site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, shipping address, phone number and/or credit card information. You may, however, browse the site anonymously.
• This information is kept secure and ensures that it is not accessed by anyone other than specific administrative personnel instructed on the sensitivity of the information;
• I also keep a record of any correspondence you send us including e-mail messages as this helps me keep track of orders or any concerns you might have;
• I need to maintain a record of purchases with for accounting purposes and order processing;
2. What is the information used for?
Information collected be used in one or more of the following ways:
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates regarding your order ¬only from us and no third parties will have access to it;
• To send periodic emails – enabling us to tell you about any promotions or company news that we feel may be of interest to you – but this is only where you have given permission. You may unsubscribe from receiving such information and offers at any time by simply emailing “unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do we protect your information?
For processing all payments on the site we use PayPal – which allows customers to pay on PayPal’s secure site and return to site to complete the transaction. With the payment processor, the customer can pay without having a PayPal account. You will fill your credit card and other billing details on a PayPal secure page separate from our domain. This in turn means that we not have any access to your credit card details at any time.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow that). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We use session cookies (temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. We also use the following cookies:
- Google analytics – This allows us to track things like how many pages a user has looked at or how long a user stayed on the site. Ultimately it helps us improve our site, service and the shopping experience for our customers;
- Facebook pixel - This cookie allows us to optimize our Facebook marketing budget by serving ads to people who found our service of use or might be interested in our products.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business /shipping company/ as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential under contract. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and will welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Your Consent